Monday, January 2, 2017

STV17MON1 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

Hello and HAPPY NEW 2017!!!

Hope you all had a great start in to this new year? Ours was nice and relaxing! We run all year, so this was a nice change!

I'm hosting this weeks MIX IT UP MONDAY - STV17MON1. The challenge this week is to create a SPINNER CARD!!! You can see HERE how it spins....



My card is very straight forward....I used the super cute new GKD - HALF PINT HEROES Set. 


This set is so adorable...so many possibilities....I actually made another fun spinner card for the past release....you can view it HERE

Hope you feel crafty this week and come out to play? Please link your cards to the STV17MON1 gallery over on the GINA K. DESIGNS STAMPTV.  

Wishing you a fabulous week and thank you so much for stopping by!

                                                                HUGS, ~Silke~ 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I've always loved that little submarine!! Cute card Silke. Happy New Year!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......