Wednesday, October 9, 2019

COLOR THROWDOWN #564

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Made this card for this weeks Color Throwdown #564....



Here are the colors....


I decided to use the beautiful Autumn Sketch Set from "The Greetery".

My colors didn't come out as vivid as I imagined, but I definitely love the watercolor look of it! The colors I used for my card are from SU - Closed to Cocoa, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight along with my Kuretake ZIG Brushes. At last I added some matching splashed dots around, added the sentiment and the different Sequins.

Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......