Friday, October 11, 2019

JUST ADD INK #478 - HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Happy TGIF!!!

So excited to show off this beautiful new floral image from the With Love at Christmas Set from "The Greetery"...



I combined this card with this weeks Just Add Ink #478 challenge.......


how perfect for the "Happy Holiday" sentiment?!? I also used the beautiful matching Flappable Stencil on my envelope which is also available at "The Greetery".

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I'm off to making more cards...stay tuned! ~SL~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just beautiful!

KimB said...

Oh this is a stunner Silke! I love how the floral colours go right up to the kraft base - such a great contrast. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Traci M said...

Love this, the envelope to match puts it over the top!! Your designs always bring out the beauty of the stamps.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......