Saturday, October 31, 2020

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE #IB148 - HELLO THERE

Happy Halloween!

Hope you are having a wonderful spooky day today?!?

I'm stopping by with a card for the Inspired By Challenge #IB148....



Here is the inspiration photo and sketch...


My inspiration came from the sketch and the colors.

I was so thrilled to finally being able to ink up The Greetery - Fresh Air Set, along with the matching Dies. Very straight forward and simple.

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a fun filled day! 

4 comments:

Chris said...

I love your card, it’s a perfect take on the inspiration photo.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty take on our inspiration photo! I love the way you were inspired. Thanks for joining us this week!

I Card Everyone said...

Such an amazing creation, Silke! I LOve that window! Thanks so much for playing cards with us this week at Inspired By!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Oh wow! What a gorgeous card, love your beautiful window! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...