Thursday, November 5, 2020

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE #TTTC089 - GUEST DESIGNING

Happy Day!

I'm super excited to be Guest Designing for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC089 today.



Here is this weeks challenge board....

I chose the diagonal row left to right - WOOD, FRAME AND FLORAL

For my card I used the The Greetery - With Love at Christmas Set, Speedy Tagging Christmas Set, the Speedy Tagging Sentiments Set, plus with the matching Tag Die Cut, and the Wood Slices Dies. The  frame was created with the PTI - Cover Plate: Pretty Frame Die. At last I added some White Paint Splatter and some Clear Sequins.

Wishing you a fabulous day! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you will join the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!!!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a pretty card, Silke! I love the wood background and the combo of florals! And so happy you're our GD this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Congratulations Silke! Your card is beautiful!

Annie S. said...

Sillke, you rocked my board this week over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Your florals with the wood background are beautiful! Hugs, Annie

Stef Perry said...

Such a gorgeous card,Silke! Love the florals against the Kraft card base and the bit of white splatter. Thanks so much for joining us as GD for the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......