Thursday, January 21, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB158 - HEARTFELT THANKS

Hello and happy Thursday!

It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge....


Here is this weeks inspiration photo - Heartfelt Thanks #IB158.... 


My card was inspired by the hearts, the background, the sentiment and the colors.

The center images were created with the SU - Heart Dies. I added the PTI - Notched Hearts Banner Die in the background along with a Doily. The White CS was emboss with the Cuttlebug Hearts Embossing Folder. At last I added the sentiment and the small Silver Pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fabulous day and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! ~SL~

8 comments:

Danni Reid said...

Gorgeous card!

Cindy Beach said...

I just love this, Silke! It is so true to your clean and layered elegant style! Those little hearts cut out of the woodgrain are a fabulous touch!

Sheri said...

This is one of your best. Such a beautiful card!!

Sheri

Lisa Elton said...

The layers, those tiny heart cutouts and your touch of sparkle all add up to beatiful!!

Carol L said...

This is the prettiest valentine I've seen yet and it's so beautifully designed! You always make the greatest cards!! Wishing you well!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Silke! You have captured every bit of the sweetness in our heart-felt inspiration! So pretty!
=]

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful layering design on this! love the little punched out hearts!

Vicky Hayes said...

I just love the checked heart and the glittery one with the woodgrain tag. This is a masterclass in layering! Vicky x

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......