Monday, January 25, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB158 - THINKING OF YOU

Happy Monday!

Stopping by with a new card for this weeks Inspired by Challenge #IB158 ....


I love the sketch that is part of this weeks challenge....


My inspiration came from the hearts, the CAS design and the bold sentiment. 

I couldn't help myself inking up a retired SU Set called I (Heart) Hearts. I have this set for years and barely used it..so I was totally happy to show it off today :) !!! My colors are from PTI - Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy and Classic Kraft. The sentiment is from the PTI - Penned Elegance. At last I added some Silver Pearls.

Swing by the Inspired By Challenge Blog to see how people are inspired by this weeks fun challenge! Looking forward to seeing your ideas! 

Wishing you a fabulous week and I'll see you on Thursday for a new challenge :) !!! ~SL~

6 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Valentine card!

Lisa Elton said...

Those hearts are so cute! Love this, Silke!

LeAnne said...

So pretty, Silke! I was looking through some older SU catalogs today and noticed this stamp set! How fun that you used it on your card!! I wish I still had mine!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Great design, Silke.
I love all those different hearts.
xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Just beautiful Silke! I remember when those hearts came out! You've made them look so fresh and modern with this clean layout. Vicky x

Danni Reid said...

Oh wow, gorgeous card and perfect interpretation of the sketch, you are so inspiring my friend!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...