Thursday, January 28, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB159 - TWEET MESSAGES

 Hello and happy Thursday!

We have another beautiful Inspired By Challenge for you to play along ....



Here is this weeks inspiration photo - Tweet Messages #IB159 .....


My inspiration came from the bird, the blossoms, the colors and the background. 

As soon as I saw this image I knew I wanted to use the PTI - Spring Woods Set along with the matching dies. Instead of using ink I used my SU Markers to achieve a more water colored look on the bird and blossom image. The sentiment is from the same set. The background splash is from the retired SU - Gorgeous Grunge Set. I inked in SU Crumb Cake and at last I added the small Silver Pearls.

Hope you'll have a chance to play along with us? 

Thank you so much for stopping by....wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE it all...especially the background! Well, the bird is pretty special too! Lovely!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so gorgeous Silke. I love how you used your grunge stamp, it draws your eye in to your gorgeous bird and branch.

Sheri said...

Such a beautiful card

I Card Everyone said...

Do you mean to tell me there's a stamp for that?? LOL Silke, you've added such beautiful grunge to your card - and i'm loving your tiny bird tucked among those blooms - look like cherry blossom time has come early - thank you!
=]

Becky said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and background on this - also love that red boarder.

Lisa Elton said...

My goodness, Silke what a pretty card! Love all of the little speckles and the red border of PP!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is just the prettiest card Silke! I love all your details: the shape of your branch drawing the eye down to the sentiment; your little watercoloured bird; that grounding strip of plaid paper - beautiful! Vicky x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So pretty
xxx

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......