Thursday, February 11, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB161 - PRETTY AS A PITCHER

Happy Day!

We are showcasing another beautiful Inspired By Challenge....


Here is this weeks inspiration photo Pretty as a Pitcher #IB161.....


My inspiration came from the Pink Pitcher.

When I saw this inspiration photo I immediately thought of my favorite pitcher image Tulips for Friends from Flourishes. Unfortunately the company is longer in business, but it will always be super special to me. I colored the tulip image with various Copic Markers and placed a Doily behind it. The sentiment is from PTI - Ways To Say: Birthday Mini Set. The DP is from the PTI - Lovely Lady Collection and I matched it up with a matching Pink Ribbon.

Hope we have inspired you to play along?!? Looking forward to see your ideas! ~SL~

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just GORGEOUS!

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, you now have me wishing that company did still exist!! Tulips are my favorite - you've colored them beautifully - they look so lovely in this pretty pink pitcher!
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

So, so feminine! Isn't it lovely to get out our older stamps - they're like old friends! Vicky x

Sheri said...

Oh Silke I know I say it a lot but my goodness how can I not say this is one of your very best? The design and the colors make it so very special.

Cindy Beach said...

It does my heart good to see this beautiful image from Flourishes! Elegance is timeless, and your card is a fabulous design!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty tulips and I love the pitcher they're in! This is marvelous Silke!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a pretty card. I love your added ribbon and bow. I haven't used ribbon on my cards for such a long time - you've inspired me to get it out and have a play.
xxx

Danni Reid said...

Breathtaking, I need this arrangement on my table, it's so beautiful!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...