Monday, February 15, 2021

COLOR THROWDOWN #629 - THANK YOU

Happy Monday!

We are trapped in our house due to the crazy frigid cold weather here in Texas...it's all good...I had a chance to craft some cards :) !!!

The Color Throwdown #629 was calling my name and here is my idea....




The color combo for this week is PINK - RED- BLACK AND WHITE....

My card is featuring the Most Wonderful Card Kit from The Stamp Market (no longer available). I color blended the Heart Stencil that was included in the kit....and used a bigger SU Heart Die to cut it out. The Thank You Layering Die is also from The Stamp Market. At last I scored the lines and added some Silver Pearls. The colors for my card are SU- Pretty in Pink and PTI - Pure Poppy.

Stay safe and warm my friends! ~SL~

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Your ombre heart is just beautiful! Looks like you put that crafting time to good use! I heard about your crazy weather.....we're just going to get RAIN. Booo!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous Silke! Hope you're staying safe and warm. We're expecting 8"-12" tonight ~ UGH!!

Wanda Cullen said...

I LOVE the ombre look you achieved with this heart! Gorgeous Valentine! I've been watching the weather news and have been seeing where Texas has been having some unusual weather! Stay warm and thank goodness for a hobby that you can keep busy with! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...