Thursday, February 18, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB162 - QUOTE ME

Hello and Happy Day!

We have the most adorable Inspired By Challenge waiting for you....


My card was inspired by a "Winnie The Pooh" Quote. 

I decided to rewrite the quote on my computer, so I could highlight it in the PTI - Bold Borders: Arabesque Die. Next I decorated my card with the PTI - Gran's Garden Set along with the matching dies. At last I added the punched out Butterfly and dressed it up with some Silver Pearls.

Please stop by the Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous creations the Design Team has crafted for this fun challenge! Hope you will give it a try?!? Wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL

7 comments:

Danni Reid said...

Be still my heart, LOVE your quote-work and gorgeous design!

I Card Everyone said...

I've watched SO many hundreds of butterflies take their first flight, Silke! You've framed this wonderful sentiment so beautifully!
=]

Sheri said...

Beautiful card and I LOVE the sentiment

Lisa Elton said...

Love the quote, love the beautiful red blooms, love the frame, love this card!

LeAnne said...

This is a work of art! You could frame it...just beautiful with the border and flowers!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the quote and how you framed it with those lovely flowers and die cut. TFS

Cindy Beach said...

I agree, you should frame this, Silke! I love this floral set and the colors you chose are gorgeous! The die cut borders add beautiful texture and balance.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......