Thursday, March 18, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB166 - BUNNY ROLL

Hello stampin' friends!

We have a fun Inspired By Challenge for you....




My card was inspired by the bunnies and the colors.

I couldn't wait to unpack my newest Bunny goodies from The Greetery :) !!! As soon as I saw this super sweet Bunny Wreath I knew it was on my shopping list!!! I just love Betsy's brilliant ideas :) !!!

I started out by added some scored lines on the bottom of my card base. I pulled some of the colors (orange, blue, yellow, rose and green) from the inspiration photo and applied them randomly by stenciling/inking up the wreath. The eyes and noses of the bunnies where added by hand. At last I added the Ribbon and the Button.

Hope you'll find some inspiration and join us this week?!? ~SL~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your colorful bunnies remind me of peeps! This is delightful, Silke!

Danni Reid said...

Oh my, so so cuuute, love how you were inspired to use that adorable wreath and your colors are so special!!

Sheri said...

If that isn't the cutest Easter card ever, I don't know what is. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it

I Card Everyone said...

Darling, Silke! I think we'll be seeing lots of Betsy's bunnies!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

Such a stunning creation Silke! The wreath is gorgeous, and I love your crisp use of colors. The scored lines add a classic look. I'm delighted to see that ribbon and button! LOVE.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I LOVE this. Just so cute xxx

Nora Noll said...

You got that adorable bunny wreath from The Greetery!! I LOVE this card design. It is so sweet!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......