Thursday, March 25, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB167 - SPRING INTO COLOR

Hello and happy Spring!

It's already time for a brand new Inspired By Challenge...



                                                                 

My inspiration came from the flowers and the colors.

I love tulips...what better way to show some long overdue love to my beautiful PTI - Tulip Time Set along with the matching dies. I also love long cards...which I should do more often...the fabulous new Crimped Slimline Die from The Greetery helped me to accomplish this look. At last I added some Shiny Sequins

Now it's time for you to dust off your fabulous stamps and/or dies and join us! 

Wishing you a fabulous Spring Season! ~SL~

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Great idea! I have that set. Going to dig it out!

YOur card is lovely

Lisa Elton said...

This should be framed, Silk, it's beautiful!!

I Card Everyone said...

I've never met a tulip I didn't love - you've created a garden full of beauties, Silke!
Every time I see that crimped die I want pie! So fun!
=]

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......