Thursday, August 19, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #183 FLOWER ME IN

Happy Thursday!

It's card making time.....today I'm showing off 2 cards on my blog...the first one is this morning for the Inspired By Challenge......



We are still having two inspiration photos to choose from....here is my pick for this #IB183 challenge along this weeks sketch.... 

  

I was inspired by the flowers, the basket, the colors and the sketch.

I decided to ink up my brand new Summer Bliss Card Kit from The Stamp Market. The Market Basket is from The Greetery

Hope you will give this challenge a try...happy stampin'!!! If you like, swing by again later for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge card!!! ~SL~

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Now why didn't I remember that adorable little market basket?? You've filled it beautifully, Silke!
=]

Sheri said...

Beautiful flowers and the basket is perfect for it. Great card as usual!

Danni Reid said...

I don’t know how you nail the inspiration (and sketch) every time, you amaze me my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little basket! This is delightful, Silke. Love the way you used the sketch!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...