Thursday, August 12, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB182 - MICKEY MOUSE

Happy Thursday!

Once again, we have a fun, fun, fun Inspired By Challenge waiting for you....Remember we are doing things a bit different...so make sure to swing by the Challenge Blog to see what's going on!



Here is this weeks inspiration photo I chose to play with - #IB182C

My inspiration came from the "Mouse" theme and the colors.

I have been loving the super cute Mouse images from the Colorado Craft Company and could't resist getting myself one. I thought the Ice Cream Stamp and matching Die was just too adorable and perfect for this weeks "Mickey Mouse" theme. The background was inked with the SU Gorgeous Grunge. The DP is from Echo Park Paper Co. - Beautiful Life by Laura Passage. At last I added the Ribbon and the Button.

Hope you'll give this challenge a try....~SL~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This little guy is a cutie patootie and I like the way he thinks! Ice-cream, yum yum!

I Card Everyone said...

Silke this guy knows how to have fun just as much as Mr. Mickey! LOve your paper choices, and that adorable black gingham bow!
=]

Sarn said...

A very pretty card indeed. You could say a very MICE card! LOL!
LONG time since I dropped by your blog Silke. Pleased to have found you again x

LeAnne said...

well, this little mouse and I would definitely be friends, because I love ice cream too! I love his little tongue sticking out! Adorable, great sketch and papers too!

Danni Reid said...

Your designs are always SO colorful and inspiring. I love the coloring on Anita's illustration, you bring everything to life! Amazing card!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...