Thursday, August 5, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC125 FOR YOU

Happy Thursday!

I'm back with a second card....this time for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTTC125...



Here is this weeks board - #TTTC125....


For this card I chose the first column down - SUNFLOWER, EMBELLISHMENT AND YELLOW.

I dug out the retired anniversary set from PTI - called Painted Petals. I matched it up with a sentiment from The Greetery - Opposites Attract Set. For my "yellow" color I chose PTI - Bright Buttercup. The embellishments are Clear Sequins and the fun new Curio Cover Die from The Greetery.

Don't forget to check out the entire team...hop on over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog and check out all the entries as well...hope you will join us? Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so bright and sunny! I like the wood grain frame. Delightful card, Silke!

Sarn said...

A lovely summery card. x

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......