Thursday, August 5, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB181 - WE ARE BACK!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!

Our fabulous Inspired By Team is back...and we are kickin' off the season with a new approach..please make sure to swing by the Inspired By Challenge Blog to read all about it!




My inspiration came from OCEAN THEME.

Here is the inspiration photo #IB181...

I came a cross a very old set that I received during one of my DT gigs. I don't even know what it is called. It's adorable and it's perfect for this challenge. I colored all the images with Copic Markers and added some Copic Opaque White Pigments for more interest. After displaying all the super cute sea creatures I added some Clear Droplets

Hope we have inspired YOU to play along? Looking forward to seeing your ideas. ~SL~

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is SO cute! LOVE that little dolphin! And the other little sea creatures are equally as cute! Great take on the inspiration!

Danni Reid said...

Oh my LOVE, amazing card in every way!

Lisa Elton said...

I think we were channeling each other with our leaping dolphins! This is super cute, Silke!

Laurel said...

I love your card! It's just so fun and happy!

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, this is so sweet! Leave it to you and the other girls to stay on the sweet side of ocean life!
=]

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......