Thursday, October 14, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB191 CHRISTMAS SHOES

Howdy stampin' friends!

Thursday has snuck up on us again and it's time for a new Inspired By Challenge - #IB191 ...



My card was inspired by the Bear print, the Blue Scarf, the Christmas theme plus this weeks Sketch.


When I saw this fun bear print I had to pull our the super cute SU - Penguin Playmates DP (from the "Sale-a-bration" Brochure 2021) along with the blue striped DP from the same collection. I simply cut one of the bigger bears out and supported it with some CS in the back, since the DP is very thin. Next I blended some SU - Soft Sky Ink onto the Circled CS and stamped the Stars (or are the Snowflakes?) from the SU - Penguin Place Set. The bear was centered and I added the fun sentiment from the same stamp set. At last I added the SU - Silver Plateada Ribbon and the tiny Silver Pearls...voila!

Hope you will have a chance to get crafty with us? Please don't forget to swing by the Inspired By Blog to see all the details on how to play along and of course to view the rest of the design teams creations! 

Thank you so much for stopping by...wishing you a fab day! I'll be back at 1:00 PM EST with a new card! See you then :) ~SL~

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What a fun polar bear, Silke! Looks like he's making a snow angel!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! I love that little bear!!! That sentiment rocks!

Lisa Elton said...

Michele took the words right out of my mouth... he's making a snow angel and he's as cute as can be!

LeAnne said...

This little guy is the happiest polar bear I've ever seen...and very stylish, too! Love the background paper and that pretty silver ribbon!

Danni Reid said...

EEEK, adorable card! He's a snow angel and this IS JOY!

Kathy said...

Adorable card, Love this DSP, good hint putting the DSP on top of CS...great use for scraps.

Caro said...

OMG, did you fussy cut the bear? He's adorable. Great card!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......