Thursday, October 14, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC135 HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hello friends I'm back with a second card!

We have a very fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC135 for you....




Here is the fun board - #TTTC135 ....

I chose the bottom left diagonal column - BLACK, ORANGE AND PURPLE.

I also grabbed the Freshly Made Sketches #506 for my design....

My card is featuring the super cute Ellen Hutson - Halloween Boo-quet Set along with the matching dies. The images were colored with various Copic Markers.  I decided to stamp/decorated the inside of my card using some more images from this fun set. Next I added some color matching DP for the stripes and the inside of the card..voila! 

Looking forward to seeing your ideas....have fun crafting :) !!! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

There's a whole lot of cute happening here!

ElizStewart said...

Silke... just adorable! I must have missed this set by EBE... it is sooo fun. Thanks ever so much for inviting me to be GD this week.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......