Thursday, October 21, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB192 WHO'S YOUR BOO?

Hey there stampin' friends!

It's Thursday again and it means we have a new Inspired By Challenge - #IB192 for you....



I chose this fun inspiration photo......


As you can tell my inspiration came from the Halloween theme.

For this card I chose the super cute PTI - Spook Manor Mini Set along with the matching dies. The moon background was blended with various colors and below I added a Yellow CS. The sentiment is from the Essentials by Ellen - Tag It Halloween.

Please don't forget to swing by the IB Blog to see all the information and the inspiration photos you can choose from plus a sketch to be inspired with!

Thank you for stopping by...wishing you a spooky fun week! ~SL~

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza, this is amazing! That little scene really packs a punch..it's adorable!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fabulous inspired card! Love your colors, and the tiny ghosts! - So cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a fun set, Silke - makes for a really fun card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is spooktacular, Silke! What a great die!

Nancy said...

Lisa took the words out of my mouth! Really one of the most incredible Halloween cards I have seen!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......