Thursday, November 11, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB195 TAG YOU'RE IT

Happy Thursday!

Time for a brand new Inspired By Challenge.....



Here is the inspiration photo - #IB195C


I was inspired by the square box, the gift idea and the "Tag You're It" theme.

My box filled with various colored tags makes a wonderful little gift....they are so easy to make and who doesn't need gift tags especially for Christmas ....right? 

If you have not yet snagged the fabulous Speed Tagging Christmas Stamp along with the matching dies from The Greetery ....than you are definitely missing out! The sentiments are from .....

If you would like to craft your own tag box...just follow the instructions found HERE

Wishing you lots of fun and happy crafting! ~SL~

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, I don't make tags or buy actual gifts anymore - but this is such a wonderful idea! and beautiful, too!
=]

Lisa Petrella said...

What an absolutely FABULOUS project!!! I love it!!! And thank you so much for sharing the box tutorial :) I don't have the Speed Tagging supplies from The Greetery YET, but they're definitely on my wish list!

Tracey McNeely said...

Silks you know how I love tags and this box is fantastic!!

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE everything about this and wish I had the speed tagging set but I will just admire yours, they are SO beautiful my friend!

Laurel said...

This is so awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a box filled with a whole lot of pretty!

LeAnne said...

SO cute....and what a great box in which to hold them! Adorable tags!

Cindy Beach said...

This box of tags makes me happy! SO much cheery goodness in one place! What a fabulous gift to give.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...