Thursday, November 11, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC139 A GIFT FOR YOU

Happy Thursday!

I'm back with the newest Tic Tac Toe Challenge.....



Here is the fun inspiration board - #TTTC139.....


My creation is featuring the last vertical column down - GIFT, NON-TRADITIONAL HOLIDAY COLORS AND PATTERNED PAPER.

I decided to craft a gift box for/with tags. The DP is from the PTI - Hawaiian Shores Collection. The tags are stamped with The Greetery - Speed Tagging Christmas Set along with the matching dies. The tag sentiments are from The Greetery - Tagging Christmas Sentiments Set.  I used the non-traditional holiday colors "Black and Hawaiian Shores". At last I added the twine and the hot pink crimped paper...voila.

Stop by the Challenge Blog and check out all the fabulous ideas the rest of the team had....wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Anyone would be thrilled to receive this delightful gift! The packaging is pretty too!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......