Thursday, October 13, 2022

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB207 AUTUMN BLESSINGS

Hello stampin' friends!

I finally caught up with my stampin' assignments and I'm stopping in with a card for the new INSPIRED BY Challenge....



Here is this weeks #IB207 inspiration photo along with a sketch....


My inspiration came from the colors, the pumpkins, leaves and the sketch.

I decided to grab the retired PTI - Autumn Pumpkin Set along with the matching dies. The background is from the PTI -Mix & Match Pinked Edge Die. The sentiment is from the retired PTI - Stylized Autumn Set.

Please stop over at the INSPIRED BY BLOG and check out all the beautiful ideas the rest of the team had!!! Thank you for stopping by....I'll have another card later on this afternoon...come back and check it out! Wishing you a beautiful, fun filled crafting day! ~SL~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love every pretty little thing about this card, Silke!

Laurel said...

This is fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

Love the white die cut background behind your lovely pumpkins!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...