Thursday, October 13, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC183 HELLO FRIEND

Happy Thursday!

I'm excited to be hosting this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC183...







Here is the #TTTC183 board for you...


I chose the last column down - FOLD CARD, SPARKLE AND FALL COLORS.

It was fun switching it up to a Double Z-Fold Card....sometimes I'm a bit challenged when it comes to complicated folds, but THESE INSTRUCTIONS were easy to follow.

The card front & inside was decorated with some Gold Foiled CS, I created a "sleeve" for the card center and added the leaves from the retired PTI - Leaf Prints Set around the sentiment which is from Concord & 9th - Harvest Wreath Bundle. At last I added some Gold Peals next to the sentiment and voila I was done!

Now it's your turn! Please swing by the TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE BLOG to see all the beautiful ideas from the team as well as this weeks entries! Wishing you lots of fun crafting! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty fall leaves! Wonderful card, Silke!

Carol said...

I really love the leaves in the background and was surprised that it is card stock. I loved gold foiled card stock! I love your fancy fold too!
Great idea to make a sleeve to keep it closed! Great fall card!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...