Thursday, December 22, 2022

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB217 MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Day!

Are you ready for Christmas???  I am....so excited...all of my girls are home for CHRISTMAS....YEAH!!! Definitely have to cherish these days as everyone is spreading their wings in 2023 and we might not be together!?!  

If you should have some crafting time please join us for this weeks Inspired By Challenge - #IB217..... 




Here is this weeks #IB217 inspiration photo and a fun sketch for you to try....


My inspiration came from the sock pattern, the colors and the sketch.

I pulled out a very old retired Gina K. set.....don't even know the name....but I was excited that it matched the pattern of the socks. The sentiment is also from a very old Gina K. and I really liked  how it complimented the pattern. At last I added some Gold and Silver Sequins randomly!

Now it's your time...come and dig out some of your stamps or fabrics and join us! Please make sure to stop by the INSPIRE BY BLOG for all the details on how to play along!

Wishing you a fabulous Christmas Season!!! May your hearts be filled with the love of Christ! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely perfect! Happy Holidays!

Laurel said...

This is awesome! That stamp is perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card, Silke! Merry Christmas, enjoy your time with your girls!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...