Thursday, January 5, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB219 WHIP CREAM DAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Season and a great start into 2023?!?

Ours was peaceful and relaxing...loved every minute I was able to spent with my family. Now, I'm ready for a routine and I'm excited to be crafting again.

Today, I'm showing off a card for this weeks Inspired By Challenge - #IB219 Whip Cream Day...




Here is the #IB219 photo along with a sketch for you to be inspired by....


My card is featuring an older image from Flourishes....this was actually the only image I have, that had some "whip cream" on it. Looks delicious...some Hot Peppermint Cocoa....yum!!! This card came together super quick...I added some scoring on the top and bottom, next some left over DP pieces and the main image with the sentiment...plus the Silver Pearls...voila! 

Hope you will have a chance to play along...please visit the INSPIRED BY BLOG to see all the team cards! Wishing you a fabulous day and have fun crafting! ~SL~ 

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

so Sweet!

Laurel said...

So perfect 👌🏻

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Silke! Happy New Year!

Sandy said...

I always love coming to your blog and seeing your cards. I am so happy to see you use the older sets. I have a few from Flourishes. Their owner was based in Pensacola near me, and I went to her home to pick up some things one time. She had a big craft room! Sandy in Gulf Breeze, FL.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......