Thursday, January 12, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB220 TOGETHER

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm stopping in with a card for the Inspired By Challenge - #IB220.......




Here is this weeks #IB220 inspiration photo along with a sketch....


My card was inspired by the brown colors.

I recently bought the super cute PTI - Happy Hearts Stencil Set knowing that I was able to pull of any kind of two tone ideas. It definitely came in handy for this challenge! I simply matched it up with the Happy Heart Bundle - Concord & 9th. Clean and simple...I like it!

As always I hope you have a chance to play along?!? Stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG to view all the details and don't forget to check out all the teams entries as well! Wishing you a fabulous crafty week! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh this is so sweet!

Laurel said...

Oh, I love it!

Carol L said...

Hello Silke, it's been a while! I just LOVE this great CAS design done with those stencils! Beautifully done and what a great result too! Happy New Year to you and yours!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......