Thursday, April 6, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB232 DESSERT

Hello stampin' friends! 

It's Tuesday again and it means I'm back with a new card for this weeks Inspired By Challenge - #IB232 Dessert...



Here is the inspiration photo  #IB232 along with a fun sketch for you to try....


My inspiration came from the colors and the roses. 

I pulled out the beautiful PTI - Farmer's Market Florals and matching dies set. The colors I used are PTI Auqa Mist, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Lilac Grace, Hibiscus Burst and SU Pretty in Pink.

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG to view all the beautiful DT samples as well as how to play along! Hope you will have a chance to swing by later for another card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge!?!  Wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous, love those blooms!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, this is wonderful!

Lisa Schenck said...

So beautifully done, I love this!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......