Thursday, April 6, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC203 HAPPY EASTER

Hello again!

I'm back with a second card for the day! I'm thrilled to be hosting this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC203...





I chose the diagonal column - FLOWERS, SCORING AND BUNNY.

My card features the super cute Springtime Stamp Set, along with the matching dies from The Greetery. I scored the main panel and added some Gingham Ribbon and a matching Button.

Hope you guys like the inspiration board and play along?!? Looking forward to it! Please stop by the TIC TAC TOE BLOG for all the details and the DT samples! Wishing you a fabulous week! ~SL~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet little bunny! Darling card, Silke!

ElizStewart said...

Silke... this card is just adorable!!!

Joan V said...

What a cute spring card! Thanks for bringing this set by The Greetery to my attention. It is fantastic.

Karren said...

Oh this is adorable! That wee bunny is just the cutest. Thanks for a great board this week!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......