Thursday, April 13, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB233 APRIL SHOWERS

Hello and happy Thursday!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with your family and friends?!? Ours was very relaxed, since I was still recovering from my surgery. 

Now, it's a new week and we have a new fun Inspired By Challenge - #IB233 April Showers waiting for you.....




Here is this weeks #IB233 inspiration photo and a sketch for you to try as well.....



My card was inspired by the colors.

I immediately thought of the super fun Pop-Up Par-Tay Bundle from Concord & 9th. I was definitely excited to finally use it for this challenge! I cheated a bit and added the smaller balloons from the SU Ballon Punch to the front. At last I added the Clear Sequins.

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details and check out the fun ideas the rest of the team had...wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~ 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so fun!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card and so cute!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......