Thursday, April 20, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB234 RAINBOW OF COLORS

Happy Thursday!

It's an Inspired By Challenge kinda day.....



We have a colorful challenge - #IB234 Rainbow of Colors....plus an awesome sketch....

My inspiration came from the colors and the "rainbow" theme.

I decided to dig out my cute Over the Rainbow Set and  Masking Stencils - Make a Rainbow both from Taylor Expressions. I simply blended some various happy colors and added the stamped image in black. The sentiment is from the Fresh Air Set by The Greetery.  The cloud dies are from Papertrey Ink. At last I added the fabulous Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste on to the clouds.

Now it's your turn to get crafty! Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details and to check out the entire teams ideas! Wishing you a wonderful day and I'll have another card waiting for you this afternoon! ~SL~


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your rainbow card!

Lisa Elton said...

This makes me smile, very cute!

Lisa Schenck said...

I love this adorable card!

donna mikasa said...

Your TE rainbow stencil is my fave! Great card, Silke!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...