Thursday, April 20, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC205 WONDERFUL

Hello and welcome back!

Here is my card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC205....hosted by Karren Johnson.





My card features SLIMLINE, SCORING AND COLORING.

I  l.o.v.e "Slimline" cards and should probably craft them more often...for this card I used the Crimped Slimline Die from The Greetery. I first started out by scoring the main panel. Next, I added the flowers and sentiment from the beautiful Wonderful in Every Way Set from Prinkfresh Studio, along  with the matching die and YES, I did use the stencil set as well....it's a perfect coloring template.  At last, I embellished the card with some Halfback Pearls...voila!

Now it's your turn! Check out the TTTC Blog for all the details and of course the teams creations! Wishing you a wonderful remaining week! ~SL~

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. The colors and design are so pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you colored this, Silke! Beautiful card!

Karren said...

This is beautiful, Silke! Your scoring adds interest without taking away from those gorgeous flowers.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...