Thursday, May 25, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB239 LILACS

Happy Thursday!

We are having a very pretty Inspired By Challenge for you....



Here is the #IB239 inspiration photo along with a sketch for you to try...

                             

                              

My inspiration came from the colors - Lilac, Green, White and Black.

I've been dying to make a black card stock based card...and this challenge was just perfect to execute my thought. I grabbed the fabulous Beautiful Day Stamp & Die Bundle from Altenew. My layered Black CS was embossed with a retired PTI Cover Plate. Next, I stamped the main images onto the Black CS and embossed them with White EP. To add more interested I splashed White Ink on the CS and added the color stamped images in the center. At last I added the sentiment and added Silver Pearls.

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG to read about all the details and of course to check out all of the teams creations! Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous card, Silke! Love the drama the black adds to the focal colored bloom!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......