Thursday, May 18, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC209 THANK YOU

Hello again! I'm back with a second card for the day....

This card is for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC209....hosted by Jeanie.



Here is the #TTTC209 board...


I chose the center diagonal row - TEXTURE, FREE AND STRIPES/OR PLAID.

For my "texture" I used a SU - Embossing Folder. The "plaid" is some DP. My "free" pick I used the amazing Spellbinder - Magnolia Blooms Etched Dies. The center was ink blended. The Gold Foil CS is from Taylor Expressions. At last, I finished my card off with the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil - Yana's Sentiment and some Pearls...voila.

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details and of course you don't want to miss all the inspiring cards the team has made!!!

Thank you for stopping by...wishing you a blessed day/week! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card, Silke!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous, Silke! The soft ink-blending on the flowers adds so much interest.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......