Thursday, June 22, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB243 DONUTS

Happy Summer!

To make your Summer a bit sweeter...we have a delicious Inspired By Challenge for you...



Here is the new delicious #IB243 - Donuts inspiration photo and a sketch....



 My inspiration came from the donuts, colors and sketch.

I dug out my super cute Donuts Set from The Stamp Market. I simply punched the donuts out and colored them with various Copic Markers and added them to the card base. At last I heat embossed the sentiment and placed them on the middle row of the donuts...voila!

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details and check out the teams creations!!! Wishing you a fun day and hope you'll have a chance to be inspired to play along?!!? ~SL~

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB288 CLOTHESLINE

Happy Inspired By Day!!!! Here is this weeks #IB288 inspiration photo along with a sketch .... My card was inspired by the dresses. I grabb...