Thursday, June 29, 2023

INSPIRED BY - #IB244 AND TIC TAC TOE - #TTTC215 GET WELL SOON

Happy Thursday!

Today, I have a double challenge card for you....







Yes, I'm being a rebel and I'm posting the TTTC board a bit earlier. I only had time to make one card as we are heading out of town.

For the IB Challenge I was inspired by the flowers, the pink, black and white colors. For the TTTC board I chose the top left diagonal row down - Nature, Encouragement and Free.

My card is featuring The GreeteryPrint Shop: Spring Mix Stamp and Stencil Set along with the matching dies. The sentiment is from The Greetery's newest June release called Little Labels Stamp and Cut Combo. The background was ink blended and splashed with some blue ink. At last I added the Mini Silver Pearls.

Now it's your turn....wishing you a fabulous crafty day and don't forget to check out both challenge blogs! ~SL~

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Silke!

ElizStewart said...

Just beautiful!!! I so love layered stenciling... and your choice is wonderful.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just beautiful Silke - I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, Silke!

ElizStewart said...

Silke... from your lead I purchased a layered stencil set from The Greetery...my first time buying anything from them. Fascinating how they set their stencils and dies up... can't wait to play with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandy said...

That is so pretty!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...