Thursday, August 17, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB251 FISH

Happy Thursday!

Are you up for a new Inspired By Challenge



Here is this weeks #IB251 inspiration and sketch for you to try....


My card was inspired by the fishies, the color and the sketch.

I had to dig through my old stashes to find some fishies...and thank goodness I found some!!! I stamped some various images and colored them with Copic Markers. The front card base was ink blended with Oxide Distressed Ink and sprayed with water. Next, I punched out the three holes and added the images. At last I added the sentiment and the dew drops

Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the detail and cards from the entire team! Wishing you a crafty day! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What cute little fish, this is fun!

~amy~ said...

This is perfect!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...