Thursday, August 24, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB252 NEUTRAL

Happy Thursday!

Another week has flown by and we are back with a new Inspired By Challenge....





My card was inspired by the neutral colors and the wall decoration. 

I was instantly drawn to the wall decoration and remembered the Winter Wanderer Collection from The Greetery. Betsy crafted this card and I knew I had to case it. I simply ink blended the background with Ranger Distress Oxide Antique Linen. Next, I splashed some Gold Zig Kuretake Gansai color on to the card stock and added the rest of the elements. At last I added some Gold Sequins and the sentiment.

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a crafty day...if you like, feel free to come back this afternoon and check out my second post...I'm hosting this weeks TTTC :) !!! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

so pretty silke!

LeAnne said...

This is just gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a fabulous card, Silke!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...