Thursday, August 24, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC223 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Hello again!

I'm stopping by with a second post...I'm excited to be hosting this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge...



Here is the #TTTC223 board I've created for you guys to try....looking forward to seeing your ideas!


I chose the bottom left diagonal row - FREE, GOLD/OR SILVER AND ANNIVERSARY.

For my anniversary card I pulled out the Painted Petals Turnabout Kit from Concord & 9th. My sparkly gold numbers where placed on the PTI - Shape Shifter Circle 1 Die. Next, I placed some more flowers from the kit to enhance my focal point. At last I added the sentiment and the Gold Pearls.

Now it's your turn...please stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details and to check out everyones creation! Happy crafting! ~SL~ 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your layers and colors are lovely, Silke! I like the elegance the gold adds. Pretty card!

Karren said...

This is fabulous and perfect for an anniversary card! Thanks for such a great board!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...