Thursday, August 31, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB253 SUNFLOWERS

Happy Thursday!

It's time for another Inspired By Challenge....



Here is this weeks #IB253 inspiration and sketch....


My card was inspired but the rustic look, the frames and the sunflowers! 

I decided to pull out an older retired Anniversary Set from Papertrey Ink called Painted Petals...definitely a favorite of mine! The card was framed with the Curio Cover Die from The Greetery. The background was ink blended with a Honey Comb Stencil. Next I added the the "Congrats" from the Arched Sentiment also from The Greetery. At last I accessorized the card with some Sequins....voila!

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a fabulous crafty day! ~SL~

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love your card, those blooms are amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've framed your sunny happy flowers! This is lovely, Silke!

Sandy said...

This is so pretty. I love the way you framed it.

Glücks said...

Thanks for being so open and honest with us in your posts

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Silke! Love how you framed your blooms!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...