Thursday, September 7, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB254 LEGGINGS

Happy Thursday!

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and here is my card...






I was inspired by the leggings design and the colors.

For this card I decided to dig out the fabulous retired PTI - Boho Round Set. Who remembers this fun set? I simply stamped the images and colored them with Copic Marker. Next I added the sentiment from The Greetery called Tear Strip Tags: Birthday Set. At last I accessorized my card with some Clear Sequins...voila!

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! 

If you like, come back later for another card I've made for the TTTC. Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Nailed it! This is fantastic, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB288 CLOTHESLINE

Happy Inspired By Day!!!! Here is this weeks #IB288 inspiration photo along with a sketch .... My card was inspired by the dresses. I grabb...