Thursday, September 14, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB255 LEAF

Hello stampin' friends!

I'm stopping by with the newest Inspired By Challenge....



Here is this weeks #IB255 inspiration photo along with a sketch for you to try...


My inspiration came from the leaf and the colors.

I pulled out the retired PTI - Leaf Die and started to ink blend the leaf. Next I added some brown splashes, the Gingham Ribbon and the Wood Button. The leaf was place on to some Patterned Design Paper and at last I added the sentiment with some Gold Pearls on the sides. 

Now it's time for you to get crafty! Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the details. Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your beautiful project!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific autumn card, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...