Thursday, September 21, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB256 Acorns

Happy Tuesday!

It's Inspired By time....



Here is this weeks #IB256 inspiration photo and a sketch for you to play with....


My inspiration came from the Fall theme, the acorns and the colors.

I finally had a chance to play with some more of my Curio Collection goodies from The Greetery. For this card I used the Curio: Autumn Findings Dies, the Curio: Divider & Details Dies, the Curio: Labels Set, and the Curio: Cover Dies

Most of my card was ink blended....I started out with the Honey Comb background. Next, where all the small details from the rest of the card. At last I splashed the card with some White & Black colors. After adhering everything I added some Sparkly Gems...voila.

Now it's your turn...please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details. Wishing you a crafty day! If you are interested in more crafting challenges...come back this afternoon for my TTTC post!  ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely autumn card!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB288 CLOTHESLINE

Happy Inspired By Day!!!! Here is this weeks #IB288 inspiration photo along with a sketch .... My card was inspired by the dresses. I grabb...