Thursday, October 12, 2023

Inspired By Challenge - #IB258

Happy Thursday!

Unfortunately I don't have a card for you...it's been a busy two weeks with having all my girls at home...which I enjoyed tremendously! 

We attended two weddings for Sarah's sorority sisters, Miriam had Fall Break....and time flew by way tooooooo fast as wee enjoyed each others company! 

Needless to say...my crafting time was none existing.  I do want to share this weeks Inspired By #258 inspiration photo and sketch....hope you'll get to play! 




Wishing you a fabulous week and I'll definitely be back next week! See you then... ~SL~

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...