Thursday, October 19, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB259 GHOSTS

Happy Thursday!

I have a quick & cute Halloween card for you...it's for this weeks Inspired By.....




Here is this weeks Inspired By #259 inspiration photo and sketch...



My inspiration came from the black ghost pillow.

I pulled out this super cute Pretty Pink Posh - Layered Ghosts Stencils and started to ink blend them with some White Ink. Next I inked up the Ghost Friends cutie and used the matching die with it. At last I added the sentiment...voila done!

Now, it's your turn ...pull out your fun Halloween sets and play along! All the details can be found over at the INSPIRED BY BLOG. Wishing you a wonderful crafty day! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute, I've been seeing that fun PPP ghost set. I love it and your project.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

Ida said...

Just to Cute to Spook! Love it.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB288 CLOTHESLINE

Happy Inspired By Day!!!! Here is this weeks #IB288 inspiration photo along with a sketch .... My card was inspired by the dresses. I grabb...