Thursday, October 26, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB260 BOO...

Happy Thursday!

Once again, we have a fun Inspired By Challenge waiting for you...




Here is this weeks inspiration photo...#IB260 along with a sketch for you to try...


My inspiration came from...from the ghost, pumpkins and cat pictures.

I wasn't sure which way to go t...so I placed a couple leftover papers and halloween images together and this is the end result...quick and easy! To add a little bit more interest ...I added some Gems and scored some lines on the bottom of the card...voila!

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details...wishing you a fun day! ~SL~

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Cute Cute Cute

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! LOVE it!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...