Thursday, November 2, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB261 PILLOWS

Happy Thursday! 

Can you guys believe it's already NOVEMBER?!? I feel like every year around this time...the weeks fly by faster and faster!!!

Anyways, I'm stopping by with my new Inspired By card...






My inspiration came from the shapes on blanket, the pillow and the colors.

When I took a closer look at the blanket, I was immediately drawn to some of dies from The Greetery's -Winter Wanderer Collection. I used the Macrame Diamonds Dies, the Macrame Openwork Base Dies, the flower accents from the Macrame Borders & Tassels Dies. I also used the Hoop Wreath Set with the matching dies.

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a fabulous day! If you like come back later for my take on the new upcoming TTTC. See ya then, ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely card, Silke! I like the way your were inspired!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...