Thursday, November 9, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB262 GNOMES

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new Inspired By card...




Here is this weeks #IB262 inspiration photo and sketch for you to try...


I was inspired by the gnomes, the colors (light & dark gray, pink, black) and the sketch.

Those gnomes are just tooooooo cute! I totally forgot about the ones I own...mine are from the Love to My Gnomies - My Favorite Things. I simply colored them with Copic Markers and added the sentiment and the snowflake from the Snowflake Soiree - The Greetery.

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details!!! Wishing you a crafty day! ~SL~

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB288 CLOTHESLINE

Happy Inspired By Day!!!! Here is this weeks #IB288 inspiration photo along with a sketch .... My card was inspired by the dresses. I grabb...