Thursday, November 16, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB263 BLANKETS

Happy Thursday! 

It's time for new Inspired By card....





I was inspired by the sketch.

I love the cozy feel of the blankets...and almost went with a Autumn design, but I couldn't resist making another card for Christmas.

The Happy Santa image from Pretty Pink Posh was screaming at me..... I simply colored the image with some Copic Markers and added it on top of the Design Paper. Next, I added the Sequins and place the sentiment blow the Santa image.

Now it's your turn...please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a fun crafty day...if you are interested in another inspiration...feel free to come back later to check out my take on this weeks TTTC!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute take on the sketch, this is delightful!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...