Monday, March 10, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Sorry - it took so long to pick a winner....had to run to the Doctor with my middle child - she has not been feeling well and finally came down with a high fever. Now she is getting all druged up and should be good a new again in the next couple of day!!!

Okay - the WINNER is number 15 -

ERIKA KUBIDA - http://www.emkubida.blogspot.com/


CONGRATULATION!!!! Go and check that lucky girls blog too!!!

Thanks for playing everybody - I loved all of your gorgeous cards!!! If I haven't already commented on you card - I'll will soon!!!

Hope you'll stop by again ...~Silke~

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......